Track your Delivery
Enter your information below to find out more about your delivery status and estimated time of arrival:
How Do I Prepare for My Delivery?
Preparing for your delivery:
- Have an adult, 18 years of age or older, be present to accept any delivery.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have accepted delivery you cannot return it.
- Clear the room and decide where your new furniture will be placed. Our technicians are not able to remove existing furniture, electronics, etc.
During your delivery: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new furniture or its installation, contact our customer service department prior to the delivery installers leaving your home.
For furniture deliveries outside our local delivery zones, an extended delivery zone surcharge will be added to the delivery in your shopping cart.
You also have the option to pick up your furniture purchase at our local warehouse, free of charge. You will have the option to select delivery or pick-up at checkout. After your purchase is complete, the Mor Furniture for Less Customer Service Center will contact you to arrange a delivery or pickup time that is best for you. You may request a particular time or special delivery instructions at checkout.
How Do I Pick Up My Furniture Purchase?
Preparing for pickup:
- Call our Customer Service Department to confirm that your furniture is ready for pick up.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have picked up your furniture you cannot return it.
- Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
- Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture and ensure its safe ride home.
- Keep in mind that we cannot assist in the securing of your product.
- Any person picking up a purchase must present a copy of the enclosed invoice and a photo ID, and either be listed or authorized on the invoice. If the person picking up is not listed on the invoice, please call our Customer Sevice Department.
While you're picking up: Please inspect all of your new furniture at the time of pick-up. If there are any items that do not meet your approval please inform the Mor employee assisting you.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If we haven't, please inform any manager on duty or contact our Customer Service Center either by filling out our contact form or calling 1-800-421-4545. We will make every effort to satisfy your needs.