Prices reflect local deliveries only. SafeGuard and other furniture protection products do not affect the order total used to calculate your delivery fee. For questions or to schedule a long distance furniture delivery, text 37197.
What You Should Know About Your White Glove Delivery
• We will contact you 2 days prior to your delivery to confirm your 4-hour arrival window. If you have questions or wish to change your delivery information, text customer service at 37197.
• We deliver 7 days a week. Time frames for your delivery are assigned once routing is complete.
• You must confirm your delivery via phone, email, or text.
• A responsible person age 18 or older must be present to accept delivery.
• Our insurance does not allow our drivers to move your other furniture or electronics.
• *We will pick up one mattress set for every mattress we deliver. This does not include the mattress frame. For health reasons, we cannot pickup excessively stained or unsanitary mattresses.
• We will remove all packaging materials from your home once delivery is complete.
• For furniture deliveries outside our local delivery areas, a surcharge will be added.
• All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times.
• If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase, the delivery date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
• Once your furniture has been delivered you have 48 hours to report any defects or pre-existing damage.
• We do not deliver on Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.
• To reschedule your furniture delivery, text us at 37197.
Preparing for Your White Glove Furniture Delivery
• Read “What You Should Know” above.
• Confirm your delivery information including any useful details regarding HOA rules, gate codes, parking information etc.
• Clear the room for delivery and decide where your new furniture will be placed.
• Double-check measurements to make sure your new furniture will fit.
• Designate an adult 18+ to accept delivery.
• If you need to reschedule, contact customer service 24 hours in advance of your delivery.
Preparing for a Warehouse Furniture Pickup
• Call Customer Service to confirm that your furniture is ready for pickup.
• Anyone picking up a purchase must present a copy of your invoice, a photo ID, and be listed or authorized on the invoice. Call us if you need to update your pickup information.
• Measure your space to make sure your new furniture will fit. Once you have picked up your furniture you cannot return it.
• Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
• Inspect your new furniture at the time of pickup. If there are any items that do not meet your approval inform the Mor employee assisting you.
• Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture and ensure a safe ride home.
• Keep in mind that we cannot assist in the securing of your product.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If we haven't, please inform any manager on duty or contact our Customer Service Center by texting 37197. We will make every effort to satisfy your needs.