Mor Furniture for Less, Inc. One Year Limited Warranty
Mor Furniture for Less Inc. warrants our furniture to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one year from the date of possession. This warranty is limited to the individual(s) listed on the original invoice and a valid copy of the original invoice is required for all warranty claims. Certain manufacturers offer additional warranties that may supersede or continue past the Mor Furniture for Less Inc. one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Service department at 866-466-7435 to inquire about additional manufacturer warranties that may be available.
- Removable cushion cores or cushion springs
- Seam separation
- Living room frame construction
- Power and non-power reclining mechanisms
- Pull cords and parachute cables
- Electrical components
- Seasonal splits, warping, peeling, checking, or lifting
To ensure a high level of quality control, we may request photos of the item(s) emailed to our Customer Service department prior to processing the warranty claim.
Approved warranty claims will be assessed for repair, partial replacement, part replacement, or full replacement at Mor Furniture’s discretion.
A service charge will apply to all warranty claims after one year of possession. Customers who do not take advantage of our World Class Delivery service or subsequently move out of our service area are responsible for transporting the product to any of our service centers for free warranty evaluation prior to any claim being reviewed.
Visible surface damage (scratches, nicks, rips, tears, punctures, etc.) is not covered under this warranty unless reported within three (3) days of possession.
Mor Furniture for Less Inc. reserves the right to deny any claim where abuse, negligence, or modification is present, or if we determine that usage was for purposes other than those intended. This warranty does not apply to products purchased for commercial use, whereas the one year limited warranty is null and void.
- Furniture that has been modified by anyone other than Mor Furniture for Less, Inc. will be excluded.
- Clearance, damaged, or “as-is” merchandise, as well as accessories and bed linens, are not applicable under this warranty program.
- Normal wear and tear (such as fabric fading, fabric pulling, etc.) is to be expected and not covered under the program.
General care and maintenance: (The care instructions below will help ensure the longest possible life of your new furniture)
- Periodically tighten screws and/or bolts that loosen over time under normal use.
- Gently vacuum upholstered furniture.
- Rotate your loose cushions to ensure even wear.
- Ensure that excess oil is removed from all leather furniture with a clean, dry cloth.
- Keep all down filling “fluffed” to maintain the look and feel of the product.
All mattress manufacturer defects are specifically covered under the Manufacturer’s Warranty. (See “Manufacturer Warranty” for specific terms and conditions).
** Please note: Soiling, rips, tears, or stains on your mattress may void the Manufacturer Warranty.
The above stated warranty is limited to repair, partial replacement or replacement of the defective product(s) only and is at the sole discretion of Mor Furniture for Less Inc. This warranty does not extend to consequential losses to property other than the defective product once the claim is approved. All implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written warranty. This is the exclusive express warranty. Any and all other statements or express warranties are specifically denied.
For assistance with a warranty claim, please contact us.
WARNING: Chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm may be present in products sold here. See CA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING