Rustic wood, meet modern elegance. The Salida dining table with four chairs and a bench in brown and cream combines farmhouse casualness with a sophisticated contemporary sensibility. The standard height natural wood table is perfectly complemented by cream-colored, button-tufted chairs with legs that narrow from table to floor, making it equally at home in a traditional dining room and a modern, open-plan kitchen.
So, make having dinner together a thing again! Show off your entertaining chops to the neighbors. Gather extended family around the table for holiday, birthday, anniversary and graduation celebrations. This dining table will be a place where you’ll be proud to make memories for many years to come. Best of all, the poly-fiber fabric on the seats resists stains and the wood finishes are easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Trade the bench for individual chairs, if you like. The dining table and bench also come in two-toned gray with matching charcoal upholstered chairs for a modern feel.
- A versatile choice for the dining room or an open plan kitchen – nice enough for company, yet durable enough for everyday
- Four tufted chairs and a 47-inch-long polished wood bench comfortably seat six or more people
- Rustic solid Brazilian pine slab tabletop and bench, comfortable poly-fiber foam seat cushions with sinuous, no-sag springs
- Easy to care for – simply clean surfaces with a damp cloth.
- 1 year warranty
- Also available in shades of gray with charcoal seating, as well as a counter height square dining table seating eight
• Table: 78.5”W x 39.25”D x 31.25”H
• Bench: 47.25”W x 16”D x 18”H
• Chair: 20.75”W x 22.25”D x 39.75"H